Important Do's to avoid lip-sync issues:
- Make sure that your face is lined up properly in the oval. This allows the AI to detect your face and lips properly
- Make sure that your lips are closed when you finish saying "Hey there"
- Make sure to take a very quick pause after you finish saying "Hey there"
Important Dont's to avoid lip-sync issues:
- Don't wave your hand in front of your face while recording your template video
- Don't obscure your face with any objects, like a microphone in front of your face
Having said that - lip-sync issues are totally normal. You look at your own face everyday, so as a user you can quickly pick up on the lip-sync inconsistencies. But even though you notice those inconsistencies, your recipients are not likely to notice them.