Domains, Protocols and Ports required for Potion to work on your servers
If you're recording on a protected network, there can be firewalls/proxies blocking your ability to record Potion videos successfully.
- Added widget link shows an error in the widget box
- Potion video recorder shows as a blank box
- Abrupt recording endings - due to 1006 websocket error
- Whitelist Potion Domains, Protocols and Ports in your firewall.
- In the case you're decrypting SSL traffic and are having issues, please turn off decryption to non-URL SSL traffic on your network.
Domains to whitelist / allow:
Protocols to whitelist / allow:
Ports to whitelist / allow:
To do this, you may need to contact your network administrator to configure your firewall and allow the above. We recommend exempting all the addresses from any type of scanning (ex: SSL decryption, Anti-virus scanning).